Technological and applied studies (TAS) is mandatory for all students in Year 7 and 8. Students can also select from a range of elective TAS subjects.
In TAS, students use a range of tools, materials and techniques in the design process and technological experiences through theory and practical lessons. As well as the mandatory study of technology, students can select from a range of elective TAS subjects.
Available courses include:
- Technology Mandatory 7 & 8
- Food Technology 9 & 10
- Industrial Technology 9 & 10
- Information and Software Technology 9 & 10
- Textiles Technology 9 & 10
- Design and Technology
- Engineering Studies
- Food Technology
- Industrial Technology Timber & Multimedia
- Software Design and Development