NBSC Cromer Campus

The co-educational comprehensive campus of the Northern Beaches Secondary College

Telephone02 9981 1155



Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

In NSW government schools, applying to move from primary school to high school is a 2-step process that starts with an Expression of Interest. Visit the moving to high school page to learn more about the process.

  • If you have received an offer from our school for placement into Year 7 next year, the next step is to visit online enrolment to proceed with the offer and complete the enrolment application.
  • If you did not submit an expression of interest or are not eligible, visit online enrolment to start a new application to our school.
  • If you submitted your expression of interest using a paper form, or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

International students

We welcome international students to Northern Beaches Secondary College Cromer Campus, and value the contributions that students from diverse cultural backgrounds bring to the school.

We have dedicated and qualified EAL/D teachers and offer classroom support to all our EAL/D students.

For all requests for enrolment and further information, please contact DE International.

DE International is responsible for:

  • enrolment of international students and temporary residents in English courses, NSW Government Schools and TAFE NSW Institutes
  • educational study tours
  • workforce development
  • educational consultancy

Our CRICOS details

CRICOS provider name is NSW Department of Education.

CRICOS provider code is 00588M.

Temporary Residents

For information about eligibility and forms to complete, visit the temporary residents program.

Moving overseas

If you are moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT please email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange an appointment to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.

Contact us

For more information please contact the Cromer Campus school office on 02 9981 1155 for details on enrolment procedures or to request an enrolment package.